Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

News: Book Cover - TimeRiders: City of Shadows (TimeRiders Book 6)

I've just been doing my occasional trawl of the internet looking for new about forthcoming books, and I stumbled across this little beauty. I'm not sure  how long this has been in the public domain, but I know a lot of you are fans of Alex Scarrow's brilliant TimeRiders series and may not yet have seen the title and/or cover of book 6. I'm even more excited about this one than I normally am when it comes to TimeRiders books as it looks as if the team are heading to Victorian London, at the time when Jack the Ripper was on the prowl:


Hunted by cyborg assassins from the future, the TimeRiders must abandon New York and go on the run. They escape to Victorian London and the streets where Jack the Ripper roams. But, before they can establish their new base, they make their most shattering discovery yet - and it will change everything . . .



10 comments:

  1. COOL! I didn't know that anything about this one was out yet! Oh! What if(Spoilers, Possibly)
    Jack the Ripper IS a Seeker, Because if you've read the first one you'll remember Foster/Old Liam saying 'What was left of them wasn't nice to look at' or something like that, so maybe Jack the Ripper is a seeker, because apparently what was left of his victims were barely identifiable! Or what if there is time travel in Victorian times, because his victims were meant to have more or less been turned inside out.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minus the Exclamation mark at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited! So excited! The most annoying part is the little blurb that gives us basically squat on what the book is about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait! And I agree with Aurora, the blurb is so frustrating! Still, it sounds like it's going to be great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack the Ripper could go anywhere! There are infinite possibilities! I wonder if this one is the last one. Maybe this is where it all ends

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the blurb is so teasing, and I really want to read this book now as well. The good news is that it isn't the final TimeRiders book as there will be another three to come after this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks epic!!
    Scarrow's hit the jackpot here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not the end, There are 9 books in all

    ReplyDelete
  9. NINE books? sweeeeeeet...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder what the big secret is?
    i mean, it could be anything about the agency or pandora

    ReplyDelete