Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2010

** Bookzone Visits My Favourite Books



I am immensely pleased to inform you that my guest review of Matthew Reilly's The Five Greatest Warriors has just gone live at Liz and Mark de Jager's brilliant My Favourite Books blog. My Favourite Books has been around for a few years now so I was very flattered when Liz asked if I would review this book for her. Liz is a fellow YA fan and you will find many books for this age group reviewed on their blog, along with many other books aimed at the adult market.



I have been a fan of Matthew Reilly's work since I first read Ice Station nearly ten years ago. His work is perfect for boys who love action and adventure stories, but feel that they may have outgrown the likes of Anthony Horowitz and Robert Muchamore. The level of violence in Matt Reilly's books dictates that they are not particularly suitable for younger boys, but the older ones will love them. Please take the time to pop over the My Favourite Books and read my review and some of my wider thoughts about Matthew Reilly's work. The Five Greatest Warriors is published by Orion and is due to be in stores on 21st January.

Finally, a huge thank you to Liz and Mark for giving me the opportunity to spread my wings a little. If you have not yet discovered their blog then believe me, it is well worth following.


No comments:

Post a Comment